Saturday, January 3, 2009

This was a very Merry Christmas this year

It wasn't looking like I was going to be able to make it home for Christmas this year and the Sunday before Christmas they decided to discharge me from the hospital so I could be at home. Even though I was still on bed rest. I never have appreciated the comfort of my own house and just being here with Bil and the boys. We had a great day it was so relaxing. Kids definitely make the holidays memorable. Santa brought Skyler a new Power wheels truck and Kayden a fancy new Tony Hawk Bike. Excited to see the boys reaction I went into the living room first. They both came running in, thinking Kayden would just loose him mind over the bike, he just looked at it funny and said is that mine. Excitedly I told him it was. He just gave the look only Kayden can give and said I think my old bike is faster. Then picked up his stocking pulled out a Pez dispenser and lost his mind. We could not stop laughing, you just never know what will be a hit with a 5 year old. Skyler wasn't to interested in opening his presents he just sat in his truck and played with the real radio that is in his truck. He did like filling up the bed of his truck with all of his unopened presents. We had the best day I hope you all had the same. Merry Christmas

0 comments: